Achieving a quality, equitable & sustainable health system.
About the Health Council
Formed in 2006 through the Bermuda Health Council Act 2004, the Health Council enhances and coordinates the delivery of healthcare services. We are a regulatory body, ensuring health system sustainability by:
- Monitoring health finance and expenditure
- Increasing cost effectiveness
- Ensuring that employers provide health insurance for their employees
- Registering health facilities
- Licensing health insurers
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Addressing complaints and queries
- Facilitating new health system infrastructure
Advanced Registered Health Service Providers
Are you searching for a health service provider in your parish? Find a health service provider in your area with our newly designed register.
Forms & Registration
Would you like to make a data request, register a health service or submit a health insurance claim?
Does your employer provide you with health insurance? Learn about your health insurance rights.
Sign Up to Receive Health System Information
If you would like to receive bi-weekly SnapFacts, information on forums and discussions, as well as other important health announcements, sign up below!