ICD-10 is the 10th revision of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems. It contains codes for diseases, signs and symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances, and external causes of injury or diseases. The image below includes a link to the complete listing for ICD-10 CM (Clinical Modification) codes which are both recognised and used within the local health system in Bermuda. On 1st June 2020, the health system officially made the switch to use of ICD-10 in place of the long standing ICD-9 coding system.
International Classification for Diseases (ICD)
- American Medical Association ICD-10 Overview
- ICD-10 CM Codes (maintained by the Health Council)
- ICD-10-CM 2019 Codes – ICD-10 Codes Fall 2018 Release
- Bermuda Hospitals Board ICD-9 to ICD-10 Conversion Guidance
- World Health Organization (WHO) ICD-10 Interactive Self Learning Tool
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) – Advanced ICD-10-CM Code Set Training
Disclaimer: The Health Council does not make any guarantees about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of external websites and the material contained within them. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk, and the Health Council will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of any of the websites listed below.