Licensed Long Term Care Facilities


To run a residential care home for adults in Bermuda, you must register with the Bermuda Health Council. The service provider which can be an organisation or individual must register. If you’re registered as an organisation or partnership then the person responsible for managing the services must also register. If you’re registering as an individual, please visit our health professional registration page here.

Registered Adult Day Care Programmes

Find out what we're doing as a Health Council during COVID-19.